Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Problem with correct place of page numbers

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Jacek Kakol <jacek@stolem.tens.com.pl> writes:
>
> > I have a problem (not in all chapters) with correct place of page
> > numbers (inner or outer footer). I have set (define %two-side% #t)
> > in my dsl file.
> >
> > Does anyone can explain me what happend ???
>
> I would guess that Jade's simple page model doesn't even comprehend
> facing pages.  I would redirect this to the Mulberry DSSSL list, where
> the OpenJade developers hang out for confirmation.

Working with Jade 1.2.1 for Windows NT, Jadetex y MikTeX, I have had
no problems with facing pages (I use %two-side% #t).  The only problem is
in the "dvi" format:  when I use two columns, the last page of the chapter
has no header neither page number.  With "rtf" format it works well.

Regards,

Juan R. Migoya