Subject: DOCBOOK: DocBook: The Definitive Guide...is FINISHED!

It is with almost limitless pleasure that I announce that
_DocBook: The Definitive Guide_ is finished. The files have gone
to the printer and there's nothing left for me to do. Except
update the websites, start the errata :-), and wait for the
bound editions to come back from the printer.

The book should be on the shelves by 10/29. Happy halloween.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If all mankind were to disappear,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the world would regenerate back to
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | the rich state of equilibrium that