Subject: DOCBOOK: Enumerated sections in Table of Contents

Hi,

I am using DocBook , version 3.1 to write an <article>

I have successfully obtained a numbered Table of Contents. However, only
the <sect1>
sections appear in this table. I would like the numbered <sect2>
sections -
1.1 , 1.2 etc. -  to appear also.

I have the following lines in my "
/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheets/cygnus-both.dsl" file:

(define %generate-article-toc%
  ;; Should a Table of Contents be produced for Articles?
  ;; If true, a Table of Contents will be generated for each 'Article'.
  #t)

 ;;  A Title Page for Articles
(define %generate-article-titlepage% #t)

;; Enumerated sections
 (define %section-autolabel% #t)

(define %generate-part-toc% #t)

How do I get the relevant subsections to appear in the Table of
Contents, numbered or otherwise.

Thanks,

--
Howard Mann