Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: FAQs and suchlike

(Sorry for the delay -- preparations for www.freebsdcon.org kept me rather
busy, and then the 'con itself. . .)

On Wed, Oct 13, 1999 at 10:56:54AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> BTW, I wonder if you are making efforts to get some of your stylesheet
> modifications included upstream?

Yes and no.  I certainly try not to make them a secret, and point them out
whenever I see anyone asking for examples of how to customise the
stylesheets (and Norm knows they exist).  But the actual changes themselves
are mostly a question of taste, and different people have different tastes.

Perhaps Norm would list these sample customisation layers (and any others
that are floating around) in the stylesheet documentation and/or FAQ?
That's probably a good compromise.