Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: FAQs and suchlike

/ Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk> was heard to say:
| Perhaps Norm would list these sample customisation layers (and any others
| that are floating around) in the stylesheet documentation and/or FAQ?
| That's probably a good compromise.

I'd be happy to add a /contrib directory with other customization
layers in it. Just send 'em my way.

Just to make it easy for everyone, make sure you send a README
file that says something about the customization, including at
least who to contact with questions (i.e., not me! :-)

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Growth for the sake of growth is
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the ideology of the cancer
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | cell.--Edward Abbey