Subject: DOCBOOK: ulinks and bop-footnotes

Hello,

the follwing problem occured to me. I want to make the urls of ulinks
footnotes in the print output. Footnotes should be displayed at the
bottom of page. So I defined the following variables in dbparam.dsl:

(define %footnote-ulinks%
  #t)

(define bop-footnotes
  #t)

But the footnotes do not appear. But other footnotes that do not come
from a ulink are displayed at bottom of page. When "bop-footnotes" is #f
the footnotes appear as they should at the end of the curent chapter.

Can someone help me on this??

thx

jan