Subject: DOCBOOK: Announce: DocBook XSL Stylesheets V0.17

Folks,

I've just published V0.17 of my DocBook XSL Stylesheets. I've decided
to release the current version as 1.0 later in the week, so this will
serve as one last sanity check. Please let me know if you find any
problems.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If you are hankering after
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | certainty, you are better advised
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | to seek it in religion: the