Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: customized headers and footers

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Sylvan Ravinet <sylvan@ravinet.com> writes:
>
> > Please tell me how you would to it, and I would appreciate code
> > examples  in DSSSL (?) to do this.
>
> The following example DSSSL code creates a custom header, which puts
> the <date> element data contained the <bookinfo> element into the page
> header.  It does not accomplish all the stuff you mentioned, however,

Well it does not work. Jade complains something I don't remember now but
I'm gonna tell you soon.

> at our standard programming services rates, onShore would be happy to
> produce the DSSSL for you.  [Shoot me an email if interested]

I'm a student, and I would be happy that you point me to some more code
samples! :-)

Anyway, thanks for the tip!

But I still need those customized headers, and I'm still rather lost...

-Sylvan

My mission statement:                               Sylvan Ravinet
"We are what we repeatedly do.           mailto:sylvan@ravinet.com
Excellence, then, is not an act,    IRC:nuujack on irc.skyrock.com
but a habit."                                GSM: +358 407 585 903

Aristotle          -So called Micro$oft is hell. Please remove it-
                    http://www.netaction.org/msoft/cybersnare.html

  Please check out http://www.ravinet.com in the coming weeks.
  Tampere University of Technology Software Engineering student
Feel free to come by!    Insinöörink. 60 B 129, 33720 Tampere, FIN