Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Customizing title page

/ Mozur Matt <Matt.Mozur@emg.sms.siemens.com> was heard to say:
| I'm confused... I thought the reason mediaobjects didn't
| work on the title page was the fact that the stylesheets
| didn't have mediaobject in the list of elements for the
| title page.

That's correct (and has been corrected :-). I misread the comment
as implying that only graphic was structurally allowed. What was
probably intended is that only graphic produces output :-(

| Do you mean that  DocBook 3.0 (which
| I never actually used 'cause I am also new to DocBook)
|  didn't allow the mediaobject in the bookinfo flow?

DocBook 3.0 didn't have mediaobject at all :-)

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | I have animal magnatism. When I go
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | outside, squirrels stick to my
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | clothes.