Subject: DOCBOOK: I give up! (jadetex) (fwd)

This was lost... I'm resending it.

--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>               GPG Fingerprint
                                         851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783
"Ser poeta não é minha ambição,          E932 1330 BE6D A4A3 0625
 é minha maneira de estar sozinho"
              - Fernando Pessoa.       Publicações @ Conectiva S.A.

Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declarações aqui feitas são apenas minhas.

I give up!

I'm trying to solve this error for about two weeks. I can generate
RTF, HTML, XML and all other output types supported by jade and
openjade, but I can't make the DVI or PS from the generated TeX code.

I keep getting these error messages:

[godoy@nexus artigos]$ jadetex escrevendo-docbook.tex
This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2C 7.3.1)
(escrevendo-docbook.tex
JadeTeX 1998/10/12: 2.3
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/t1ptm.fd)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/jadetex/isoents.tex
! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [pool size=16079].
l.1715 \def\
            Entxdtri{\ensuremath{\bigtriangledown}}% 25BD
No pages of output.
Transcript written on escrevendo-docbook.log.
[godoy@nexus artigos]$

I've already augmented the pool size but it always finishes with error
messages. If not on pool size, on other TeX configuration variables. I
need the DVI output so that I can generate a mirrored PS file for
printing purposes.

In this case, the original SGML file (an article) is as small as
possible. The generated TeX output is 199 lines long (wouldn't it be
better to generate LaTeX code instead of TeX code????).

Someone can tell me where is the golden secret for making it work???

Thanks!