Subject: DOCBOOK: DSSSL Questions

Hi,
I am new to DocBook.
I have used LinuxDoc DTD for some time, but there are
not enough features there, so I now work with DocBook.

My problem:
The Tex-Output is not the thing I want. I like the LinuxDox-Tex
much more. So I have to change the DSSSL, or?

Are there some predefined DSSSL I can use?
(One DSSSL I have found in a mailinglist already)

Where can I find them.
How I have to install a DSSSL.

Is there a DSSSL-Howto anywhere. I know only the three
pages in the O`Reilly DocBook  Guide.

Regards,
Mike

Michael Hager