Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DSSSL Questions

On Wednesday 26 January 2000, at 15 h 59, the keyboard of Michael Hager
<mike@suse.de> wrote:

> The Tex-Output is not the thing I want. I like the LinuxDox-Tex
> much more. So I have to change the DSSSL, or?

You may change it but the process used by the sgml-tools (which processes
LinuxDoc) and the DSSSL Modular Stylesheets for DocBook are very different
(LaTeX in the first case, jadetex in the second) so you will probably have
difficulties to emulate the sgml-tools behaviour.

> How I have to install a DSSSL.

http://www.nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/doc/custom.html (not for the faint of
heart)

> Is there a DSSSL-Howto anywhere. I know only the three
> pages in the O`Reilly DocBook  Guide.

This is not only a DSSSL problem, it depends also on what stylesheets you use (probably DSSSL Modular Stylesheets for DocBook).