Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Fw: E-mail in Author tag

On Wed, Jan 26, 2000 at 04:35:46PM +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 January 2000, at 20 h 18, the keyboard of Eliot Landrum
> <eliot@landrum.cx> wrote:
>
> > > What would the best way be for me to put the author's e-mail address in
> > the
> > > <author> tag?
>
> I use :
>
>    <author>
>       <firstname>St&eacute;phane</firstname>
>       <surname>Bortzmeyer</surname>
>       <affiliation>
>         <orgname>The Debian Project</orgname>
>       </affiliation>
>     </author>

But, isn't this e-mail address the organization's address? There
should be the possibility to use the e-mail element right in the
author scope, not in the affiliation's scope.

I'm doing the same thing, but I'm using my organization's e-mail
address instead of my own. If it's for my own address, where am I
going to put my organizations e-mail?

--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>               GPG Fingerprint
                                         851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783

Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declarações aqui feitas são apenas minhas.