Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: REVHISTORY minor problem

Norman Walsh (ndw@nwalsh.com) wrote:
> / Michael Wiedmann <mw@miwie.in-berlin.de> was heard to say:
> | Adam Di Carlo suggested to work out a patch for the stylesheet dbttlg.dsl
> | which I did and sent it already to Norman (unfortunately it didnīt make
> | it into V1.50 of the DSSSL-stylesheets).
>
> But it is in 1.51 (er, or 1.52), whatever I publish next. But I haven't
> tested it, so please let me know...

I use the patch I sent to you all the time (in the meantime patched into
V1.50) and it works as expected (using ī-V tex-backendī of course), so I see
no reason to not include it into the next release.

Michael
--
          Looking for an X11 based PalmPilot Address Manager?
        Have a look at http://www.in-berlin.de/User/miwie/pia/