Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Updating from db148 to db152 == errors

maarten de boer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Today I updated from ModularDocBook Stylesheets 1.48
> to 1.52. This causes a lot of errors using jadetex,
> on files that used to work fine before.
> The errors are like:
>
> ! Text line contains an invalid character.
> l.305 {^^@
>           ^^@}\def\sbNom%
>
> I am sure the only difference in my installation is
> db148.zip vs db152.zip, because I use a install script
> that installs everything from zero
> (docbk31.zip, iso-ents, jade-1.2.1-4.i386.rpm,
> jadetex-2.3-2.i386.rpm)

Hello,

I am sorry I am not able to give you a solution for this,
I am writing to you because I am having the same problem (I do think
that it all started when I updated my stylesheets too, from 1.48 to
1.52). Could you please forward me any answer the docbook gurus may give
you ?

Thank yoy very much

Ramon.