Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Updating from db148 to db152 == errors

Hello Maarten,
	This appears to be a general problem with the upgrade to db152.zip,
WHEN you are using the cygnus RPMs. It has been mentioned in the list
but no final solution was given. If you check the .tex code, you will see
that before the occurences there are two lines, about language and
country.
	A way to detect the problem is to try db[144-152].zip and see where
the problem starts.

Simos Xenitellis

p.s.
I think the RPMs at cygnus have db144.zip, no?