Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Q: DocBook/XML with DSSSL stylesheets: how to customize ?

On Tuesday 8 February 2000, at 18 h 2, the keyboard of Didier Frick
<dfrick@dial.eunet.ch> wrote:

> Does this customization technique also work with the XML declaration ?

Yes. I use it a lot.

> If not, how can I set the values of style sheet variables when using XML ?

Like you do with SGML.

> Now I'm just able to set boolean variables to true using Jade's -V option.

What are the symptoms? This sort of things work for me:

(define %generate-article-toc%
  ;; Should a Table of Contents be produced for Articles?
  #t)
(define %body-font-family%
  ;; The font family used in body text
  "Palatino")