Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook Stylesheet ?

On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 10:53:35AM +0100, Stéphane Bline wrote:
> Norm,
>
> Thanks for your answer on that matter. Can you please tell me if this DSSSL
> stylesheet for Frame is publicly available or if there is anyway to obtain
> it. The formatting of the elements is exactly the way I'd like it to be.
> Another question: do you know of any pdf backend (available or in
> development) for Jade ?
>
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Stéphane Bline.

Stéphane,

For PDF I do generate the TeX and the use pdfjadetex.
It's very handy. But, it would be nice to generate DVI from DocBook
without any other format (e.g. jadetex) as a walkthrough format.

--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>               GPG Fingerprint
                                         851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783

Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declarações aqui feitas são apenas minhas.