Subject: DOCBOOK: Writing Foils

I've been looking for a way to write foils in an abstract way.

I need foils/slides in the following output format:
 - Postscript
 - PDF
 - HTML
 - XML

Up to know I use LaTeX and foils.sty for writing the foils and use
dvips, ps2pdf and latex2html to generate the different output formats.

There are experiences with DocBook (or another DTD) and XSL Stylesheets?

Thanks,

Veikko

--
Veikko Wünsche