Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Debugging a jade/openjade error message

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 02:52:37PM -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:

> From (recent) experience, I can guess what the problem is.
>
> You've got a <?dbhtml ...?> PI and you've left out a quote mark:
>
>   <?dbhtml filename=foo"?>
>                     ^
>                     missing "
>
> The stylesheets ought to be more forgiving, or at least catch
> the error, but they don't.  I'll add it to my list.

Bingo! You got it. The problem was with the ending quote and not the
beginning one as you examplified.
By the way, I'm using your DSSSL stylesheets and writing with all XML
compatibility possible. Can I use the leading and ending question
marks on processing instructions as you've shown above or I must use
only the leading one with jade/openjade and, of course, the DSSSL
stylesheets?

I think that more often than we'd might want :-)

Thanks for everything,
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>               GPG Fingerprint
                                         851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783

Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declarações aqui feitas são apenas minhas.