Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: low/high resolution images

Norman Walsh (ndw@nwalsh.com) wrote:

> I think (but I'm not completely sure) that it makes more sense
> to put the role on the object, not on the data container. The

Before I begin to try writing the DSSSL-code, let me know
whether the following solution would be possible:

Studying "html/db31.dsl" I think a possible solution would be to
override the function "$mediaobject$" so that only such objects were
collected which are 1) members of "gilist" *and* 2) have the wanted value
for the "role" attribute.

This leads to a new function "node-list-filter-by-gi-by-role".

Putting these two functions in my custom html stylesheet would override
the existing declaration of "$mediobjects$" in "html/db31.dsl", right?

Michael
--
          Looking for an X11 based PalmPilot Address Manager?
        Have a look at http://www.in-berlin.de/User/miwie/pia/