Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Newbie dealing with RPMs

On Thursday 17 February 2000, at 12 h 19, the keyboard of Josh Kuperman
<josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us> wrote:

> Is there a "definitive" current locations to get RPM distributions of

<propaganda level="bold">
On Debian, you just install the "task-sgml" package. With RedHat, anything
which is beyond the base system is as complicated as on my old Unix BSD boxes.
</propaganda>

> DocBook and SGML related tools (jade, psgml for emacs) prefereable one

If someone knows one, tell me. In the mean time, it seems most RedHat users
prefer the Cygnus tools <http://sourceware.cygnus.com/docbook-tools/>.