Subject: DOCBOOK: How to mark up graphic for use with DSSSL stylesheets

I have a Docbook 3.1 XML document that I am trying to publish using Jade and
Norm's DSSSL stylesheets. The document was authored using Arbortext's Epic.
I have marked up the graphic element as required by Epic Publisher to print
graphics, as follows:

<graphic fileref="f:\docs\logos\3cmslogo2.eps" width="5cm" scalefit="1"/>

After running Jade with the tex backend, then tex with the jadetex macros,
and then dvips, the resulting Postscript file does not include the graphics.

The log file produced by tex moans about the full path in the graphic
filename. It appears to be failing at each backslash.

Is this a known problem? If so, is there a work-around?

I looked at dbgraph.dsl, which turns off options such as display and scale.
Do I need to set the options I want enabled to true in my DSSSL driver file?

Any clarifications on this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Gershon Joseph