Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: xref text

Camille,

To display the title of say a Chapter you would have to amend your source in
the following way:

[...]
<para>
See <link linkend="samba" endterm="samba.title"> 'Change here
</para>
</preface>

<sect1><title>What is samba?</title>
[...]

I changed the xref element into a link element just because it's the way I
do it. I suspect it works the same for xref but I can't remember off the top
of my head. Can anyone confirm this ?
Notice the change in the link element and in the chapter/title element. An
id has been added to the title element of the chapter. Your cross-reference
now references the chapter id as the linkend and the chapter title id as the
link endterm (text if you will).

Hope this helps,

Stéphane Bline.