Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Errors in translations of DocBook dbl1xx.ent files

/ Andreas Kahari <andreas@tdb.uu.se> was heard to say:
| I quickly became quite annoyed when I discovered several quite bad
| translations in the 'dbl1sv.ent' file.
[...]
| Now, how do I go about reporting this bug? How may I change these
| kinds of things in my stylesheet (it *is* a stylesheet matter, isn't
| it?) without making actual changes to my 'dbl1sv.ent' file?

Grab the latest DSSSL stylesheets, modify the dbl1sv.ent file,
and mail it back to me. I'll make sure it gets into the next
distribution.

| ps: Where did my last e-mail to this list go. I haven't seen it
|     although it was about 12h since I posted it...

If it hasn't shown up by now, it never reached the moderator.
Send it again.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If brute force doesn't work, maybe
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | you're not using enough brute
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | force.