Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: PDF graphics

On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 03:51:43PM +1100, Angus Lees wrote:

> now, whats the go with jadetex? is anyone actively fixing bugs in it
> anymore?  (where's a good place to learn tex so i can fix it myself?)

JadeTeX is being maintained by Sebastian Rahtz.

You can't use LaTeX or TeX with JadeTeX. It's a package of macros
written to use some low-level LaTeX characteristics. TeX, actually,
can be used, but it's too hard to it. I'd like to have a docbook to
LaTeX converter... I was thinking about doing one with SGMLSpm perl
module...

--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>

Setor de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.