Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: xref text

/ Stéphane Bline <sbline@apsydev.com> was heard to say:
| To display the title of say a Chapter you would have to amend your source in
| the following way:
|
| [...]
| <para>
| See <link linkend="samba" endterm="samba.title"> 'Change here
| </para>
| </preface>

This works, but isn't really necessary. It's a stylesheet issue :-)

| I changed the xref element into a link element just because it's the way I
| do it. I suspect it works the same for xref but I can't remember off the top
| of my head. Can anyone confirm this ?

Yes. But why do you use link instead of Xref?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The universe that we observe has
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | precisely the properties we should
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | expect if there is, at bottom, no