Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: classsynopsis and style sheets

sorry for not making this clear.
I write a documentation tool, 'synopsis'. It parses source
code into an 'abstract syntax tree' which I then write to
a file in form of a reference manual. This last step is done
by means of plugins so you can specify *how* the output
should be formatted. One obvious output format would be docbook.
Therefor I'd like to write a formatter which traverses my
AST and writes down a block of the form

<classsynopsis class="interface" language="idl">
</classsynopsis>

for each interface it detects. Right now I have a formatter
which outputs plain html.

To learn how to use these classsynopsis and related entities
I'd like to write a demo xml file which I then process (jade)
to produce a postscript or other document. However, having
downloaded the docbook 4.0 beta package, I only find dtd stuff,
no stylesheets. So the obvious question is:

Where can I find the necessary style sheets I need to process
classsynopsis entities in a docbook document ?

Regards,	Stefan

Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique
Universite de Montreal