Subject: DOCBOOK: Revisited JadeTeX problem: ULINKs extend out of the page margins

Hello,
	I am reposting this bug since the JadeTeX developer is among us :)
This problem is very common when someone uses ULINKs and renders to
DVI/etc.

For a program like this:

-------- test.sgml ----------
<!DOCTYPE para PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.0beta2//EN">
<PARA>
This is a very nice and long URL that does not respect margins. It's
<ULINK URL="http://www.myverybigdomain.co.uk/sites/ftp.mydomain2.com/more/and/more">here to stay</ULINK>.
</PARA>
--------- end of test.sgml -----

when passed through db2dvi it generates the attached .dvi file.
The URL points way out of the margins.

I use the standard options in the stylesheets.

Thanks,
Simos Xenitellis

test.dvi