Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Revisited JadeTeX problem: ULINKs extend out of the page margins

"Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:

> I am sorry, but I don't see a simple solution. You need to load some
> hyphenation patterns that would let TeX deal with the weird word, or
> identify it as a url to jadetex

I have the same problem with long filenames within <filename>.

Can you suggest what package (or what TeX directive) jadetex user
should add to get better results when dealing with these long words.

 Thomas André Berger               Open Systems Computing a.s
 email: thomasbe@osc.no            Kongensgt. 9, N-0153 Oslo, Norway
                                   phone +47 2331 4758, fax +47 2220 0285