Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Choice of environment for working with Docbook?

Hi all

Thanks for the replies, and especially to Mark Craig (off-list) and
Gershon for detailed responses.

Unsurprisingly, most people here rally around Emacs+PSGML. Carlos
pointed out Sgedit, which I didn't know. So far I'm leaning toward
Emacs+PSGML (provided that I can get the rest of the team to
countenance it), but I'll ask Arbortext to try and sell me on Epic
Publisher ..

Regards,
--
jean@mosaicsoftware.com                        . ... .... ///\\oo//\\\