Subject: DOCBOOK: OpenJade (Re: (newbie on the loose))

Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com.br> writes:

|   Are these implementations available with the OpenSP that is bundled
|   with OpenJade? Let me explain: if I download the OpenJade package,
|   the OpenSP included is the same as if I download the OpenSP?

IIRC, at this moment OpenJade comes with an older version than the just
prepared OpenSP 1.5pre.  I didn't try until now to replace the OpenSP
module of the released OpenJade package with the new one.

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |          ------    ,__o