Subject: DOCBOOK: Wheres the ISO files??

I have a fresh version of sgmltools 2. something. it unfortunatly uses docbook
3.0 and the rest of the world AFAIK uses 3.1 so I go to the site and get
docbook 3.1 like any good boy. backup the old docbook directory
(/usr/local/share/sgml/dtd/docbook) and install the new file in there. but to
my dismay 3.1 uses different or new ISO files. (the one that end in .gml) ok
thats sounds right so I figure lets go get the new ISO files. but to my
disapoint ment there is no apperent mention of ISO files anywhere on the
www.oasis-open.org site and The Definitive Guid does not mention ISO files
either (infact it doesn't mention anything thats usefull to newbies!)

Please please I beg you where in the world are the new ISO files?

--
Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)