Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: HelloWorld.xml for DocBook.dtd

>Am I missing something? I cannot find a single XML document that
>uses the DocBook DTD, let alone ANY XML document using any DTD.
>
>Any pointers?

If you download the (unofficial) XML version of the DocBook DTD from
http://www.nwalsh.com/docbook/xml/3.1.7/index.html I believe you will
find that it contains a file called test.xml, a test document
conforming to the DTD.

| Dave Makower                                 <davemak@iclick.com> |
| Manager of Portal Architecture & Development                      |
|   iClick, Inc.                 |   (914) 872-8030                 |
|   120 Bloomingdale Road        |   (914) 872-8100   fax           |
|   3rd Floor                    |   (914) 872-8000   main          |
|   White Plains, NY  10605      |   http://www.iclick.com/         |