Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: newbie kick in the pants

On 28-Mar-00 tf@malcolmsmith.net wrote:
> howdy guys,
>
> I need a ruthlessly simple "kick-start".  I just got the xml docbook
> tarball, and I need to know what to do with it.

Maybe you take a look at this site

http://www.devshed.com/Client_Side/XML/Introduction/

I didnt read it, but I read other "kick-start" from this site, MySQL, and it
gave me a lot of good information.

> I have an sgml mode for emacs already - and I'm pretty sure its
> psgml, but on one of the "tutorial" sites I've visited, more emacs
> action was mentioned.

Did you read this site?

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~lenst/about_psgml/psgml_toc.html

It is a really "kick-start" about using Emacs+PSGML.

[],s

Carlos Eduardo Selonke de Souza
mailto:cess@matrix.com.br