Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: bib lists

Terry A said:

     We didn't make specific provision for initials in this
     context (and in fact, we probably went too far as it is;
     we should have been content with Name and Sortname, given
     how many varieties of naming there are around the world).
Tend to agree with this one.
I need to id the author, but am content with
simply that <author> surname initial initial</author>

Then I could put a whole bunch of 'em in their if needs be.
worthwhile suggesting such a simplification?
Too late for 4?

Marked the rest up without ref to tdg!

Regards, DaveP