Subject: DOCBOOK: jade,XML,Doctypedecl Problem

Hi

I'm using Norm XML DTD for docbook and ran into a problem some others
might be interested (and I hope they solved it).

If the document starts with a public identifier in the doctypedecl jade
doesn't try to resolve the publicID part but uses the system identifier
immediately. So my question is:

Is there a possiblity to make jade (or sp) try to resolve the publicID
first and then use the systemID?

Thanks for help
--
Peter Schrammel