Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: customised docbook

On Tuesday 18 April 2000, at 12 h 31, the keyboard of "Neil Deodhar"
<data-flo@email.msn.com> wrote:

> image, etc.  How do we go about creating a working model of a DTD for our
> purposes that will still adhere to the 'docbookx.dtd' specifications?

This is well described in Docbook's documentation:

http://www.docbook.Org/tdg/html/ch05.html
http://ella.slis.indiana.edu/~jfieber/docbook/doc/maint/index.html

If you want a working example, see, for instance:

http://www.debian.org/~bortz/SGML-HOWTO/