Subject: DOCBOOK: re: References to Bibliography entries

> I always get empty links. I use the latest Jade and the latest DSSSL
> html stylesheets.

Maybe you should use JReferences :)

To be serious, i think your mechanism should work if you use:

<biblioentry id="wiswesser85">

and

<xref linkend="wiswesser85">

But, i don't know about numbering. I think you can use <link> then:

<biblioentry id="wiswesser85">

and

<link linkend="wiswesser85">1</link>

for the first reference...

Maybe, but that is a big guess, the stylesheets can autonumber the references.

The nice thing about JReferences is that you store your references in a central
database (MySQL at this time), so you always get your references without typos.
And autonumbering is done automatically. (See my previous email today).
But the downside is that the software is in a alpha stage.

Since it is alpha, your requirements for the software can easily be implemented
since you're probably the first to tell me what functionality you need :)

yours,

Egon

JReferences can be found at http://www.openscience.org/~egonw/