Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: links in RTF

Okay, now I'm really confused.

I convinced some rudimentary page references to work, but they don't resolve
to anything.  It looks like the print stylesheets don't do anything with
<anchor> elements:

(element anchor (empty-sosofo))

This would explain why every time I click on a link in my document I just
get taken to the top:  the anchor isn't even there.

Does anyone know why Norm chose not to do anything with anchors?

-k