Subject: DOCBOOK: FrameMaker+SGML docbook template

Hello everyone,

I'm learning FrameMaker+SGML with Docbook, I've installed DocBook 3.0 for FM+SGML.

I'd like to know if it's possible to find some good (structured) template with smart appearance for  designing a book. All that I can find on the Adobe Web Site is non structured template. As I want to use Docbook I think it's not really useful for me.

Thank you

Gautier