Subject: DOCBOOK: Legal notice gets lost.

I have a problem with <legalnotice> in Docbook 3.1 (using the packages
installed on a Linux RedHat 6.2 system).

(I've just tested - the problem also occurs in a bare <article>),
there is a <copyright>blah, blah</copyright> followed immediately by a
<legalnotice>blah blah</legalnotice>.

Building an html version, causes the word Copyright to be built as a
link to an ln7.html (or some such name), but the file itself is not
created. So the copyright is legible, but no legal notice.

The postscript of PDF versions only show the copyright information,
and no legal notice at all.
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire