Subject: DOCBOOK: link ID

Hello.

I would like to learn how to make these links in (simplified) docbook xml.
i say <link linkend="foo">Foo</link>, right?
(Or must i specify which foo an where in some way? how to do?)
And then how do i establish the reference in the point of the linkend?
if there is a paragraph or a programlisting in an example, whichever,
what do i do to say:
-here is the destination of that link "foo"?

i would like to learn this by example, would anyone please drop me a line (i guess i am the only subscriber to this list who can't do this basic linking..). (I can handle some constructive sarcasm....)?

inge

--
    |จจจจจจจจจจจจ|
     |  telia   /