Subject: DOCBOOK: Inquiry: state of the art of Win32 DocBook?

I am starting to move several documentation projects
to DocBook. We are using Linux, and I feel comfortable
about the toolchain there, but some groups we work
with are WinNT shops. I would appreciate hints and
annotated references on Win32 DocBook sites and tools,
and a conserative estimate on how workable and
reliable the Win32 toolchain is. Thanks!

                                      b.