Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Graphics across multiple formats

DocBook 4.0 allows for PNG format graphics, and 3.1 will allow bitmaps
in 3.1 --- you are left with the problem of translating these into a
useable format for print; I use Makefiles to automate translating
bitmaps to encapsulated postscript.

What I haven't solved is how to get bitmaps into RTF files.  Is there
some trick to this?

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@canada.com>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc