Subject: DOCBOOK: More problems with DocBook and Spanish.

	I tried Camille's new Mandrake JadeTex RPM on my RH system.  While
it didn't give me any more "babel" errors, it still didn't work properly.
It messed up section numbers so instead of "3.4.1. Registrando Defectos",
it gave be "341Registrando Defectos".  I recompiled jadetex from scratch
and that worked.  Thanks, Camille, for your help.

	Now I'm getting latex errors.  I am trying to use the "ntilde"
character.  I get the following error:

! LaTeX Error: Command \texttilde unavailable in encoding T1.

	For the record, I have configured TeX to use the spanish
hyphenation.  There are two similiar macros that I found: "\tilde" and
"\textasciitilde".  I couldn't find a "\texttilde" macro though.  Is this
a bug in jade/jadetex or something I need to configure in tex/latex?

-- Kevin Conder, kevin@kevindumpscore.com (my email)
-- http://cluster.interaccess.com/~kconder (my homepage)