Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Literary DTDs

> >Is anyone out there working on an XML DTD designed for
> literary use??
>
> Docbook is suitable for such use.

I agree, there are just many element types you wouldn't
be using. I also find the cut-down version of DocBook very
useful for general (non-technical) writing.
Check the  Simplified DocBk XML DTD at
http://www.nwalsh.com/docbook/index.html

Does "non-technical" qualify as "literary"?

Dr. Marc Beckers
Documentation Consultant
Software AG
Uhlandstraße 12