Subject: DOCBOOK: Dtd Help for Emacs

If anyone's interested, I've produced a Docbook element browser for
emacs -- or rather put the first stab at one on
http://www.valleyview.co.uk.

It converts the Docbook DTD (or any other DTD come to that) to
emacs-lisp.  So far the 'browser' displays the content model of any
element.  I'd like to know what people think before investing more time
in it.  The Dtd Help package is small, self-contained, and easy to
remove if you don't like it, so why not take a look.

--
Chris Willmot
County DURHAM, England

chris.willmot@valleyview.co.uk