Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Multiple Xref pointers from a single location

/ Jay Shah <jayesh@skyscape.com> was heard to say:
| How can the book be encoded using the docbook sgml/xml tags so that the
| rendering software can automatically do what we need, without any coding?

I don't know of any commonly available browser that supports this
functionality. I think it could be achieved with XLink and some
appropriate browser-level scripting, but it's not a standard feature
that can be achieved purely with markup, AFAIK.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Everything is temporary.
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ |
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |