Subject: DOCBOOK: xalan / docbook/ chunk.xsl error

Hi Everybody,
	Can somebody tell me why gives the Xalan XSL processor this error, with
chunk.xml (from the DocBook distribution test files), chunk.xsl, and html
output? I'm using the newest available xalan version on Windows platform.
	How could this BSFManager be installed to my system?

Writing index.html for book
Error! com/ibm/bsf/BSFManager
Xalan: was not successful.
XSLProcessor: done